Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Short- Long Weekend!

This was the longest weekend ..one of total relaxation interospection and deep sleep! Monday was a holiday and I decided not to work on this saturday and sunday. So I had three holidays in a row..I watched CNN extensively at home and also some very good movies: 'Schindler's List','Chicago Blues', .....were two of the best. I recommend both of them to anyone who has not seen them yet.

On saturday morning ..I went for the weekend shopping and brought almost all things that contribute as fuel to the engine of my body! Things I got included vegetables,fruits, some fruit juices, butter, ...... On saturday morning I had food with pickles that my grandmom gave, evening I made egg curry. I spoke to Mom and Dad on Internet and after long time I saw them on the webcam..I felt they were with me and the feeling was so beautiful.. I showed Mom my new bike on the cam and also the GHEE that I made from butter by indigenous methods!(Haha.. it tastes perfectly like the one that Mom makes). She was so glad to hear this..

I thought of studying on sunday when an intense desire to make fried rice overpowered me and I (was on a vacation in my own home) decided to feast myself with fried rice. I experimented.. mixed everything and luckily fried rice came into existence.. I spoke to Mom and Dad this day also and watched CNN extensively.. as it is the only English Channel (rest all Channels are GERMAN and now I am bugged of hearing the same old stories of CNN)

Monday was no different.. lot of time was spent relaxing my nerves that got tired eating and watching CNN. The best part was however watching 'Schindler's List'.. What a movie! My eyes got moist as the movie came to an end.. I loved 'Chicago Blues' and wished for a moment gambling glory was all mine!

I am here back in my office.. having cycled for 20 Mins in a drizzle ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CNN is rather dull. You should have watched MTV. Some of their stuff is in English with German subtitles.

JP said...

I surely will do Adam! Thanks