Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Spirit of Non-Dualism(Adwaitam)

One of the most wonderful things that happened to me in my life is knowing little about the real Indian philosophy of non-dualism. In its crux, the person who is writing this is GOD and the person who may read this is also GOD. There is only GOD and He became this creation. He loves Himself and He confronts with Himself. It is He doing everything to Himself!

Now comes the obvious question to my mind: who am I then? Who is this GOD and what is the relation that I have with Him?

'Earth is but a manifestation of My Being.
Made out of My Life!
Wherever you look, I am there.
Wherever you walk, I am there.
Whomsoever you contact, I am that person.
I am in each, in all My Splendour.'

"I am You;You are I; that is the truth.
There is no distinction.
The appearance of differences is the delusion.
You are waves; I am the ocean.
Know this and be free, be Divine.”

4 comments:

JP said...

Haha.... SPIROOOOO.......;)

Anonymous said...

Honestly I can't imagine me being one with u (advaitha).I usually take bath everyday..... ;-)

Rosy

Subathra said...

It is the fact. Realizing that no one would make a mistake.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this with all of us