Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Christmas Party

'I am addicted to research' Reihanrd Selten(1994 Nobel Laureate in Economics shared with Nash)

The last few days I was involved in writing an extended abstract of a paper i wish to write.. so i could not keep you posted.. today there were two lectures at the institute.. and as every other lecture.. they taught me how to present and how not to present yourself..!!This time I was a mute listener..contenplating most of the time on the many many new things that I should study..!!(The world is expanding pretty fast..)

The best part of today however(i expect) will be the dinner (christmas party) that we are having at Kerstin's(she is our boss's secretary) Russian Restaurant(all people in our group are coming).. I had been there once before.. and ..i loved being there.. now that i have converted to vegetarian food once again ..i need to be pretty careful about what I eat.. vegetables.. and vegetables ..and vegetables..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see the pictures....

JP said...

I will get them on soon!