Saturday, October 23, 2004

Hard Working or Hardly Working!

There are some people who work seven days a week.. they look pretty impressive and hard working.. but in fact these are the people who do the least possible work! .. They work on saturdays and sundays also( here both these days of the week are holidays) ..coz their heart tells them that they have not worked as much as they are needed to through those other early days of the week!

I gladly announce that I am also one of these fellows! Truth wont hide for long times and one feels great inner relief when the truth is told to everyone!

8 hours of work * 5 days = 40 hours of work a week! (This is what everyone does here)

6 hours of work * 7 days = 42 hours of work a week! (This is what people like me do )

Wow.. I didnt know till now I am really working more than everyone else here!

No comments: