Wednesday, October 20, 2004

In Goettingen.. Part-I

Germany's landscape is beautiful.. I must confess! I really loved the two and half hour train journey from Jena to Goettingen.. I felt almost 'At home' as I walked on Goettingen streets..(Goettingen is the first place in Germany that I had come to) !

In Goettingen ..after one of the meetings with my professors got over ..I strolled in the city centre rest of the time! Young beautiful faces ! ..You should understand the rest.. I also got Indian spices in huge quantities..(They are expensive in Jena) . Its been raining the whole day ..and I pretty much am happy with the cool climate!(In fact I am becoming fairer.. n ..fairer as days go by!!) I also looked for some winter jackets and digital cameras.. but found none suiting my tastes..(or wallet)!

I am going to go for a lunch with my boss tomorrow and attend a meeting with another Prof.. and then I will be off to a pub with him and the gang!

No comments: