Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Uff.. WORK

Give me a second.. i am constantly workin on things using the best of my faculties.. still wondering whether if they are the things that I am needed to work on currently!

Someone told me today that he reads news sitting in office and sometimes plays chess.. wow..wonderfully sweet distractions.. i confessed to him gladly that even I do indulge in these involving activities that absorb my attentions and make me feel a part of that section of human race that is overtly concerned about what is happening to the world with an innate belief that such a concern would contribute immensely to human welfare!

I also wrote down few important research questions that I would like to answer .. ha ha.. or at least find out how scholars before me have answered .. Trust me.. I am still wondering at the nature of duty assigned to me.. I am needed to see how scholars answered some questions of intense importance and see what they have missed! Wow.. that sounds cool.. and inspiring and yet at the same time .. makes me realise that I am a drop in this vast ocean .. of intertwined and contradicting opinions and results and feel glad that I as a drop in this ocean am very much a part of it!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very enlightening and i hope things go well