Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Free Coke

Just imagine being given a free Coke ..not just one but as much Coke as you drink!!

The University Canteen typically has three different meals each day. One is vegetarian the other two are non-vegetarian. The food is manageable and I cant tell you that it is exceptionally good(according to the Great Indian Standards). However, I do go there sometimes and I feel immensely satisfied on the day when Coke is given FREE at the entrance by the Coca Cola Promoters. Coke is naturally(obviously) my Lunch on such days!..

I love going to the 'Mensa'(the University Canteen) when it gives me such a cool FREE lunch.

4 comments:

Lorem Ipsum said...

hi jp boy!
i'm coke freak too
hows life there must b fun ,coming from a third world country where even free lemonade in considered cooooooool!!
tell me about
i'll b leaving to west virginia univ the fall of jan 2006 if EVERYTHING works out right plz tell me whether i can get free coke there !!!
i'm a engineering student studying comp science in banglore

JP said...

Hi rohit..

Nice to hear from you..I wish you too get lots of FREE COKE and I pray everything goes well and you goto West Virginia!

Anonymous said...

I hope you eat something beyond free Coke. Coke isn't that healthy!

JP said...

Sure! Coke..Coke..Coke..Coke..JUST Coke..when it is only FREE:))