Monday, April 25, 2005

Luxury

There is one thing that I always love to do and am sure that I will never get tired of doing this one thing! But for the huge contraints on my time, i would have indulged in this luxury for so many hours and let the world live in peace!

Sleep..

You and me, Oh darling Sleep...
Make such a fine team!

A terrace and a dark evening,
Stars in the sky so beautifully twinkling

Paradise it seems
Is no more just a sweet distant dream!

Heaven on earth it would seem,
As I hug you and fall asleep!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Is this the effect of the fact that going to a saloon in Germany is a luxury?
Anyway the photos are great..keep it up dude...
ck

Anonymous said...

I too like Sleep... it helps me get over colds and feel better faster.

JP said...

CK.. it is one of the many reasons. There are some German Girls who liked my hair style a lot and I had to take care of their happiness also..haha