Friday, April 29, 2005

On Passwords!

Just imagine a world devoid of 'passwords'. You can see my mailboxes(and I can see yours).. You can write mails as me and I can as you.. You can use my bank accounts and I can use yours.. Wow.. doesnt that sound cool.. Cultivation of a real sense of sharing..!

However, your password is more like your girl friend. 'It is better to keep it safe, secret and well guarded .. '.

As I was wondering why there were no comments for the last four or five posts of mine, Adam came to my office and said that he is not able to post comments on my BLOG.. Trust me.. I just now found out: someone changed the settings of my blog!

Now I have secured my password and you can post once again... My password is no more like a girl friend ..it is like a wife now.. ABSOLUTELY SECURED!..:))

No comments: