Wednesday, April 27, 2005

JC came to know about 'JC comes to Germany'

I was just wondering what would happen to me when JC reads 'JC comes to Germany..'. He found that something has been written about him on my site.. God SAVE me! Part II is yet to be written and hope he doesnt stop telling me his wonderful experiences. I met him just few minutes back and I feel that we all will miss him very much when he goes to Munich.

Something similar happend to both me and JC..

First let me tell what happened with JC .. He was already in Germany and doing a PhD here as a DAAD scholar. One day in Berlin some Indian met him and asked him.. 'Which restaurant you work in??'.. JC was shocked ..and before he could come out of his shock, the other guy told..'Hmmm..No problem .. I know, I know.. I know that you too dont have a visa. There are many of us who are illegal here..!!!'..HahahahHehehahhehehha

When I went to the German Embassy for collecting my Visa last year, the security gaurd at the Embassy's main gate asked me ..'Which restaurant?' I too was very shocked and I asked him to repeat his question.. He asked me again.. 'Are you not a COOK??'.. Unbelievable.. I was I imagining myself as a king but now I couldnot resist doubting my appearance; he then told me that usually more cooks come than students at this time for collecting the visa and so he questioned that way!

I should confess that I am a very good cook now.. it is all struggle for existence and one has no choice but to become a good cook for himself when he comes to a country like Germany! The girl who becomes my WIFE is certainly very very LUCKY!(.. like JC's.. Hahahahahah)

No comments: